By providing a Safer, stronger, more efficient framing system, DASS PRO STUD is proven to be the best quality steel framing system. DASS PRO STUD steel framing features a lightweight and high-strength steel combined with an innovative design that performs even better. It is the safest drywall system in the market. The Knurling Pattern and Ribs over the web and flange offers both improved strength and structural performance as well as reducing stripped connections. THE DASS PRO STUD is Safer, Stronger and High-quality engineered steel stud serving in the construction industry.
Design Strength: A Knurling Pattern and Ribs over the web and flange provides better strength and stiffness. The outcome: Holds drywall screw better, Increased wall heights and measurably stronger product. Dass Pro Stud is uniquely designed to increase safety, lower construction cost, and to reduce injury because of its curved edges.
Safer, Stronger, Uniquely Engineered Drywall Framing System benefits (Dass Pro Stud) :
- The Quality and Design you can rely on.
- Our Steel Safety System makes the stud safest and best choice
- Improved limiting heights and higher allowable wall heights
- The Knurling Pattern provides superior strength
- Less screw stripping
- A curved lip means a stronger, safer stud, all at no extra cost
- Delivers increased wall heights and improved acoustical performance
- Fewer stripped screws
- Tested and Conforms to all applicable Canadian codes and standards for structure, sound and fire
- High-quality engineered stud at no extra cost
- CSSBI Certified Steel Framing System
Dass Pro Stud is certified by the Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute (CSSBI). Under the CSSBI Certification Program, Dass Pro Stud certifies that our drywall framing system meets and exceeds the ASTM International (ASTM), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) standard requirements listed in this program.
The Manufacturer’s Product certification is validated by a third-party review of the Manufacturer’s Product and production practices, appropriate testing and inspection and applies to Products manufactured for sale in Canada that fall within the range of standard sizes specified by the CSSBI.
Dass Pro Stud is Tested and Conforms to these standards:
- ASTM A1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Non-metallic- Coated for Cold-Formed Framing Members
- ASTMC645StandardSpecificationfor Non-structural Steel Framing Members
- ASTM C754 Standard Specification for Installation of Steel Framing Members to Receive Screw-Attached Gypsum Panel Products
- ASTM E90 Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements
- ASTM E119 Standard Test Methods for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials. Fire-rated for 1, 2, 3, and 4 hour rated walls.
- ASTM E72 Standard Test Methods of Conducting Strength Tests of Panels for Building Construction
- ASTM C1629 Standard Classification for Abuse-Resistant Nondecorated Interior Gypsum Panel Products and Fiber-Reinforced Cement Panels