Welcome to Dass Metal Studs
We are committed to becoming your provider of choice for trusted, high-quality metal studs and drywall accessories. We understand that each one of our clients has different needs and we customize our solutions to fit your specific needs.
We are committed to helping you build better
Our strategy of partnering with best-in-class suppliers ensures that you always have access to the finest products at competitive prices.
We are passionate about your success
Our success stems from our commitment to exceptional customer service at every touchpoint. From the sources, and direct till your location, our dedicated staff make your product ordering a stress-free process.
Why Dass Metal Products?
Our ability to identify your needs and deliver the products you want, helps you build better and faster.
We hold ourselves to very high standards to build and supply products that stand the test of time.
We bring proven expertise to deliver the right products, in the right dimensions, in the right quantity.
We meet your specific needs with experts who will support and guide you at every step.
Comprehensive Array of Customized Solutions.
Non Load-Bearing Steel Framing
Light gauge metal framing used for interior wall partitions comes in various shapes, thicknesses, sizes, and finishes.
Load-Bearing Steel Framing
Heavier gauge metal studs are used in load-bearing walls and structural applications such as exterior walls.
Used for stiffening steel stud walls both non-loadbearing and loadbearing walls and partitions.
DASS PRO STUD
Pro Quality Studs for high-quality constructions. One of the best and highly durable studs in GTA.
Drywall L Trim
Drywall L Trim, also known as “half-bead” is used for protection of drywall edges.
Drywall J Trim
Heavier gauge metal studs are used in load bearing walls and structural applications such as exterior walls.
A thin metal channel that is designed to substantially improve the sound insulation of drywall, sheetrock, plasterboard walls and ceilings
Drywall Furring Channel
Furring is used to provide a means to connect your finished wall product to the structure behind it.
Dass metal commitment
A Legacy of Superior Service
- We are committed to our client’s success.
- We will be successful only if each one of our clients is successful.
- We use our skills and experience to provide clients with the best services.
- Each one of us is responsible for earning and keeping our clients’ trust.
- We uphold absolute integrity and maintain a strong focus on excellence.
- We deliver more value than expected.
- We make it our mission to lead and embrace change.
- We want clients to be proud to associate with us.
- We consistently maintain high standards.
- We bring leadership, expertise and skills to help deliver solutions.
- Our people are our greatest assets.
- We respect and appreciate diversity of thought, openness and trust.
Safety At Every Point.
Your safety comes first. Each member of our team is trained well on safety procedures and strictly adheres to regulations.
Delivery You Can Count On.
Our products stocked in good quantities are always delivered by our experienced well-trained crew to reach you in time.